Your customized sleep solution is here!
Updated: Dec 20, 2019
Trouble falling asleep at night or waking up in the middle of the night?
If you are like me, then you may have trouble falling asleep at night. Everyone faces different #sleep challenges, such as waking up in the middle of the night, and luckily
personalized formula. Once you find out which formula fits your needs, enter code "LEX50" to received 50% off your first month.
What to Expect
You will receive a large box with 4 smaller boxes inside, representing each week. Each weekly box has a 7-night supply of your personalized formula. Because your sleep is different every night, formulas vary day by day so that you do not build up a tolerance to any one ingredient.
You will also receive access to their app where you can track your sleep and get ready for bed using their meditation tools and relaxing soundtracks.
Benefits of Remrise
Ability to relax
If you tend to think about your to-do list at night and writing one down doesn't help,
then the "Power Off" formula will help you to relax!
If you use "Power Off" formula like me, you may notice a deeper sleep and more restful feeling in the morning.
I noticed right away that I was having vivid dreams (a sign of deep REM) and my ability to recall them the next day has also improved really well!
Since I've started this week, I have noticed that I am up and ready to go first thing in the morning!
Benefits of Good Quality Sleep
1. Hormone Regulation
2. Weight Management
3. Proper Cellular Repair and healing
4. Increased energy and productivity
5. Improved overall wellbeing
Consequences of a lack of sleep
1. Weight Gain
2. More cravings for sugar
3. Less productivity
4. Suppressed immunity
5. Hormone disruption
Power Off Formula Ingredients:
Some of the active ingredients that help include:
1. GABA- Gamma aminobutyric acid is a neurotransmitter which inhibits certain brain signals. Low levels of GABA are associated with anxiety.
2. L-theanine - an amino acid that is used in the treatment of anxiety and insomnia (2)
3. L-tryptophan - an amino acid that is used in the synthesis of serotonin and melatonin, both help induce sleep!
4. Valerian Root - bind to GABA receptors to help induce rest (3)
A study in Finland reported that women who sleep less than five and a half to six hours each night were at a greater risk of experiencing a weight gain of 11 pounds or more. (1)
According to a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition (AJCN), a men who slept 12 hours one night but had no sleep the following night, experienced five percent less energy expenditure, indicating lower metabolic rate and less calories burned. (1)
1. Is there a connection between sleep deprivation and weight gain. M2 Presswire. 2015.
2. Sarris J, Byrne GJ, Cribb L, et al. L-theanine in the adjunctive treatment of generalized anxiety disorder: A double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial. Journal of Psychiatric Research. 2019;110:31-37.
3. Benke D, Barberis A, Kopp S, et al. GABAA receptors as in vivo substrate for the anxiolytic action of valerenic acid, a major constituent of valerian root extracts. Neuropharmacology. 2009;56:174-181.