Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe (without all of the sugar!)
Updated: Nov 28, 2019
'Tis the season to cozy up with delicious flavored lattes! This #lowcarb pumpkin spice latte satisfies without the bloat! Keep in mind, the Starbucks Grande PSL is 380 calories, 52 grams of Net Carbs and 50 grams of sugar! #pumpkinspicelatte #psl
Nutrition facts below, and ingredients linked!
Nutrition Facts for my PSL
Fat: 9.5 g
Protein: 9.25 g
Carbs: 20.5 g
Fiber: 15 g
Sugar: 3 g
Net Carbs: 5.5 g
-2 shots of espresso (I use Nespresso pods - the Livanto flavor)
-optional- 2 TSP Keto Creamer with MCT oil and sweetened with coconut sugar
-1 Scoop of Collagen Powder (I use Ancient Nutrition/Dr.Josh Axe) (use code "HOLISTICLEX" for 20% off your first order!)
-1/2 cup of Nutpods Milk - It froths very well for dairy free milk and has zero carbs, zero sugar, no soy and no carageenan (I use the French Vanilla)
-2 TBSP Organic Pumpkin Puree (I use Trader Joe's)
-1 TBSP Choc Zero Monk Fruit Maple Vanilla Syrup (zero grams of sugar) or you can use Monk Fruit Extract drops (this will change the nutrition facts to : 157.5 cals, 5.5 g carbs, 4.5 g Net Carbs 1 g Fiber- the rest will remain the same.
-1 TSP Vanilla Extract
-1-2 TSP Frontier Co-op Pumpkin Pie SPice (the more you add, the more it will taste like pumpkin spice!)
1) On the stove, heat up on low to medium heat the pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, Choc Zero Monk Fruit Maple Vanilla syrup, pumpkin pie spice and 1/4 cup of the Nutpods Milk and mix well until blended and hot but do not boil! (If you do not have a milk steamer or frother like this one by Nespresso, you can heat up the other 1/4 cup of the milk in a separate pot and then use a hand frother to make it frothy!)
2) With your espresso machine, make 2 shots of espresso into a mug.
3) Use this aerolatte frother to froth in the keto creamer and collagen into the espresso.
4) Once the pumpkin mix is hot enough, add it to the mug and then use the aerolatte frother to blend everything together.
5) Pour in the other 1/4 cup of the steamed NutPods milk into the mug that you steamed with a steamer or heated on a stove and then used a hand frother.
Tools you may need: