Pan Roasted Crispy Chicken
Super easy and delicious! The trick to this recipe is leaving skin and bone on the chicken, and the seasoning! I have linked the seasoning below.
-6-8 pieces of Chicken with skin and bone (Thigh, leg, breast work well)
-2 Tablespoons of olive oil - pour into a ramekin
-Chicken Rub - This brand makes the flavor amazing!!
-Salt and pepper to taste
-Fresh thyme and rosemary
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Lay pieces of chicken onto a pan skin facing up (this will allow them to get crispy). Use a brush to coat chicken in olive oil. Salt and pepper the chicken evenly.
3. Sift the chicken rub and garlic powder over the chicken evenly and well.
4. Sprinkle some fresh thyme leaves (taken off of the stem).
5. Lay some fresh thyme and rosemary on the stem on to the chicken.
6. Throw some lemon slices on it.
7. Roast for about 45 minutes to an hour until it looks golden crispy. (Time depends on oven and size of chicken).
8. Use a thermometer to confirm that the inside of the chicken is cooked - it should 165 F.
Subscribe to my newsletters to receive recipes for the recommended side dishes to accompany this meal:
1. Roasted Carrots/Carrot Fries with Dill 2. Roasted Crispy Artichokes 3. Roasted Broccoli and Beets