Easy to make high fiber & healthy pizza!
Updated: Mar 15
This is super easy to throw together and goes well with a side salad or roasted veggies.
1-2 ounces of grass-fed cheddar (I usually use Organic Valley) sliced thin or Follow Your Heart cheese (dairy free option)
1/4- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce ( try to choose one with lower sugar. Organico Bello is a great option)
Oregano or basil to taste
1. Preheat the oven 350-400 F.
2. Lay some parchment paper on a baking sheet.
3. Lay crackers on the sheet close together and spread pizza sauce. Make sure to spread evenly and cover the entire cracker with sauce. See photo below. 4. Lay cheese slices on top to cover the entire cracker.
5. Sprinkle some oregano or basil on top!
6. Pop in oven 10-15 minutes or until cheese looks melted. See photo.