High Fiber Chocolate Pancakes
These low carb, high fiber chocolate pancakes are sure to satisfy!
Ingredients for pancakes:
8 GG Fiber crackers pulsed in a blender into flour
6 pasture raised eggs beaten
1-2 TSP Coconut Sugar or 1 small scoop of Stevia
4 TSP Creative Nature Super Foods Raw Cacao Powder
1 TSP Vanilla Extract
3 TBSP Greek Yogurt or Coconut Yogurt
1 TSP Baking Soda
Ingredients for Low Carb Syrup:
1 Cup Frozen Raspberries
2 TSP Vanilla Extract
1. Add GG Fiber, Cacao, Sugar or Stevia & Vanilla to beaten eggs and blend well.
2. In a separate bowl, mix yogurt with baking soda and let sit. Once you see it bubbling, add to the flour mix and blend well.
3. Let sit for a few minutes to thicken while heating a skillet on low.
4. Spray a coat of coconut oil to pan.
5. Cook one pancake at a time, pouring about 1/4 cup of mix on the pan. Option to add some Lily's dark chocolate unsweetened chocolate chips to the pancake! Flip over once you see bubbles on all sides!
7. Heat up frozen berries in a pot with vanilla extract until they liquify. Stir occasionally.
8. I top my pancakes with my own syrup, fresh fruit as well as some Choc Zero Honest Syrup which is loaded with fiber and uses monk fruit to sweeten, keeping the carb and sugar content down.