High Fiber Matcha Pancakes
Updated: Jun 18, 2019
Want to enjoy pancakes without all the carbs? Here is an easy and delicious recipe! I have linked some ingredients as well!
Ingredients for Pancakes:
8 GG Fiber Crackers pulsed in a blender into a flour
6 eggs beaten
4 TSP Organic Matcha Bliss (Cooking matcha, not ceremonial matcha which is made for sipping)
1 Level scoop of Now Monk Fruit Extract Powder (non-GMO) (Monk fruit extract is a zero calorie natural sweetener derived from the southeastern Asian fruit!)
1 TSP vanilla extract
Dash of Cinnamon
3 TBSP Greek Yogurt or Coconut Yogurt
1 TSP Baking Soda
1 Scoop of Ancient Nutrition Collagen Protein Powder (Not necessary, but I like to add protein!)
Ingredients for Low Carb Syrup:
-1 cup Frozen berries
-2 TSP Vanilla Extract
1. Add GG cracker flour, matcha, coconut sugar or stevia, vanilla and cinnamon to beaten eggs. Blend well.
2. In a separate bowl, add 3 TBSP yogurt and 1 TSP baking soda and mix well. Once you see bubbles, add to the egg mix.
3. Blend the mix well and let it sit while skillet heats up (I use iron skillet)
4. I recommend using a coconut oil spray to coat the pan
5. Cook one pancake at a time, using 1/4 cup of the pancake mix. Once you see bubbles, flip.
6. While making pancakes, heat up the frozen berries in a pot, adding vanilla and stevia and stirring. The frozen berries will liquify eventually.