Low Carb Spinach Artichoke Frittata
Updated: Oct 13, 2019
10 eggs 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream (optional but definitely makes it fluffy and there is no sugar!) 2/3 lb fresh spinach 1 chopped onion
2 cups chopped artichoke 5 oz. shredded cheese (optional- I sometimes use Pecorino Romano) 1-2 TBSP Olive oil/ avocado oil
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). 2) Saute chopped onion in olive oil or avocado oil on medium heat for a few minutes. Then, add artichoke and saute until veggies soften.
3) Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and cream together in a large bowl and add salt and pepper
4) Add the spinach to the pan, which should cook quickly
5) Once veggies are cooked, remove from heat and add to a large (9 by 13") baking dish
6) Add scrambled eggs overtop veggies and add shredded cheese
7) Bake in over for 25–30 minutes.
Tip: Sometimes I use small ramekins or muffin tins so it comes out soufle style